BYUSA Clubs makes recreational and other clubs possible! Clubs provide students with opportunities to meet people with similar interests or goals, build a campus community where everyone feels at home, and help students develop skills, hobbies, or talents.
We have over 180 clubs for you to find your campus family in! Best part? You can join as many as you want!
Who We Are
We always need more volunteers! They make BYUSA go round! If you are interested in helping out in any of the areas below, click for more information or to learn about how you can get involved.
Join us every week at Clubs Night! Additionally, we have three main events throughout the year: Clubs Rush, Care Week, and Showcase. Come get involved!
Toggle ItemWhy can't I finalize my room reservation for a club event with Campus Scheduling?
Toggle ItemIs there a list of full-time faculty or staff that would be willing to be an advisor?
Toggle ItemI'm a member of the community and we are having an event and would like X club to perform. Can you put us in contact?
No, we do not allow clubs to travel off-campus, nor do we solicit to our clubs. You can contact the club advisor and see if club members are interested in their own time, but it is their prerogative to pass the opportunity on or not.
Toggle ItemMy status says I am ineligible to be a club officer, what does this mean?
Ineligible status indicates one of the following:
- You are not a student
- You are not a full-time student
- You do not meet the 2.5 minimum GPA requirement (semesterly and cumulative)
- You may have outstanding fees on your account
- There might be a mistake and you need to check with the Clubs Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Toggle ItemI cannot submit events or financial requests. Why?
Your club is either active-restricted or inactive. Your club must be in an active status to submit requests. Contact email@example.com to check the status of you club and see why it’s on restricted status.
Toggle ItemMy club is active-restricted. What does this mean and how can I fix it?
Your club is put on active-restricted status when you have one or more of the following issues:
- Not all officers have completed their officer training
- Not all officers are eligible to be officers in the club
- The advisor is no longer full-time or no longer works at BYU
- Your club has not submitted a new charter
- Your club has not been compliant to the policies of campus
- There may be a mistake and you need to check with the Clubs Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Toggle ItemHow do I advertise for my club?
The Media Hub, within the Student Connection & Leadership Center, can help you with all of your advertising needs when it comes to design or printed material. When ordering your free banner or other advertising tools, check out the following flowchart.